Updated 29 July 2020
In accordance with the 18 Footers Covid 19 Management Plan, the following Covid19 restrictions, in accordance with NSW Public Health Orders, are in place at the Club:
- Contact tracing records are required to be filled in on entry to the Club. Please allow recording your name for each and every visit to the Club.
- Comply with government regulations regarding social distancing (1.5 metres between guests). No handshakes, no hugs please!
- Avoid Cash, Card payments preferred.
- Maximum Group Size of 10, currently maximum patrons is 90.
- Practice high standards of hand and cough hygiene.
- If you have COVID symptoms stay home, get tested and notify Club Management.
- We support and encourage activating the COVIDSafe app.
- We mandate that you DO NOT ENTER this facility if:
- you are feeling unwell including cough or mild cold/flu like symptoms;
- you have returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days;
- you have visited Victoria or any of the Sydney hotspot locations in the last 14 days.
- in the last 14 days you have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is unwell, including cough or mild cold/flu like symptoms; or
- for any other reason you believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Protect yourself and others. Follow advice from health authorities. Including:
- good hygiene.
- social distancing.
- We note that there are very significant fines apply to individuals and organisations that breach regulations.
“In the case of an individual, the maximum penalty is $11,000, or imprisonment for 6 months, or both and a further $5500 penalty may apply for each day the offence continues. The NSW Police may also issue on-the-spot fines of $1000 for an offence.
In the case of any corporation, the maximum penalty is $55,000 and a further $27,500 penalty may apply for each day the offence continues.”
If you have been diagnosed with the virus and have visited the club in the 14 days prior to diagnosis, please advise the club by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in temporary suspension of membership.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in very significant penalties for individuals and the Club.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in complete closure of the Club! Nobody wants to be responsible for that.
For NSW Health Orders, please see:
Advice from NSW Office of Sport: https://sport.nsw.gov.au/novel-coronavirus-covid-19
Advice from Australian Government Department of Health: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert;
For general advice please see: